Tuesday, July 12, 2011

GRAMMARIAN'S GRAVENESS

I can’t stand, I can’t hold                                                               
With the wildness of words                                                           
Marching through their maneuver adeptness,                          
Slaving my shrewdness,                                                                
Delivering me in dullness and greediness.                                 

Oh word, word of words!                                                             
How could I be?                                                                              
As grammarian as she could be                                                   
Like daffodily’s dainty brightness,                                             
Like lions aggressiveness.                                                            

Yes, I am grammarian, I am good                                            
But I want lucratively exceed,                                                  
More than what she owned                                                         
A halloo of cry, like the clucking of hen,                                   
For I am defeated.                                                                         

So it’s better for me                                                                        
To flow in the Red Sea                                                                   
For the salty act of shame,                                                           
That I failed to be                                                                            
As grammarian as she could be.                                                            

For the thousand eyes,                                                                  
That judges me frivolously                                                              
Happy are they                                                                               
To witness my wake                                                                     
For I failed to be                                                                             
As grammarian as she could be.           

No comments:

Post a Comment